- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: joy
“Consider it pure joy when you endure trials of many and various kinds.” How does that work?Theologian and pastor Tim Keller says, “In the secular view, suffering is never seen as a meaningful part of life but only as an … Continue reading
Imagine what would happen in the all broken and torn places of this world if every follower of Jesus learned to meet needs like Jesus did, with God’s love, grace, and power. Revival of out looks at what needs to … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day! One of the biggest challenges I face for staying on mission is overcoming discouragement. (And you probably know moms face discouragement on the all-important mission of raising kids!) What about you? Do you ever face discouraging voices … Continue reading