- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: failure
Happy Mother’s Day! One of the biggest challenges I face for staying on mission is overcoming discouragement. (And you probably know moms face discouragement on the all-important mission of raising kids!) What about you? Do you ever face discouraging voices … Continue reading
So, when we fail, rather than freezing or going back to old ideas, we can pivot to something better by putting the responsibility for the mission’s success back on God. Don’t just freeze. Turn. Go back to God and ask him what his mission is for this place, people, and time. Continue reading