- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: revival
Imagine what would happen in the all broken and torn places of this world if every follower of Jesus learned to meet needs like Jesus did, with God’s love, grace, and power. Revival of out looks at what needs to … Continue reading
Who helps you find the courage to stay on mission? Who helps you grow to know yourself and to know God better? Who helps you learn from Jesus how to live like Jesus? Who helps you to remember the good … Continue reading
Limited gatherings. Fewer face-to-face meetings. Postponed mission work. This is a time of forced waiting. What if this season is less about inconvenience and more about God is preparing us for revival. What if, coming out of this season, we … Continue reading