- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: church
Imagine what would happen in the all broken and torn places of this world if every follower of Jesus learned to meet needs like Jesus did, with God’s love, grace, and power. Revival of out looks at what needs to … Continue reading
(Our next worship gathering is July 7 @ 6:00 at the home of Kent and Kris Wehmeier. Come and be equipped and encouraged for life on mission.) Agree or disagree: “In the prevailing framework of the church today, leaders are … Continue reading
Why are people disillusioned with the church? There are too many reasons. In a short video, Mark Vanderstelt (Soma Communities) shares insight from a couple in his fellowship that had become disillusioned with church. I summarize the reasons he shared below and offer … Continue reading