- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: encouragement
Happy Mother’s Day! One of the biggest challenges I face for staying on mission is overcoming discouragement. (And you probably know moms face discouragement on the all-important mission of raising kids!) What about you? Do you ever face discouraging voices … Continue reading
God is at work through many people on the first coast. Tonight’s blog entry is a part of Rose’s Story. Rose has been living missionally on the First Coast for several years and God is stirring up something new in … Continue reading