- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: gratitude
Imagine what would happen in the all broken and torn places of this world if every follower of Jesus learned to meet needs like Jesus did, with God’s love, grace, and power. Revival of out looks at what needs to … Continue reading
Disciples of Jesus are called to be hope-filled people. If there’s one thing this missional approach to life has helped me with, it’s hope. God has a mission and invites us into it. How can that not bring hope? And … Continue reading