- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: mission trip
Mission Trip Report 1) The Nicaragua Mission trip provided a wonderful opportunity for us to grow, serve, and learn from our brothers ans sisters in Christ in Nicaragua. Eleven of us went – we were like a family on … Continue reading
Why go on a mission trip? Last weekend, we returned from a short term mission trip to Nicaragua. Mission Trips have exploded in popularity in recent decades, resulting in plenty of debates about whether or not they are actually beneficial. (For a good … Continue reading
Good Evening! 1) We are having a special worship gathering this Saturday night at 6:30 in the St. John’s Room at Faith Community Church. We’ll be commissioning our Nicaragua Team. It’s also Dan, Carrie, and Eden’s last evening with us. … Continue reading
Just wanted to let everybody know that First Coast Missional Communities has a new (old) mailing address. FCMC 320 S. Buck Board Dr St. Johns, FL 32259 Upcoming Events! Huddle Wednesday at 6:30. Discipleship Tuesday at 12:00 Hurricane Grille. Downtown … Continue reading