- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Retreat
Upcoming dates: January 6: Day of Prayer and Fasting January 12 – 6pm: Worship Gathering January 12: 1st day of the 40 Day Prayer Challenge January 26 – 10am: Worship Gathering February 7-8 – Underground Open – Tampa, FL February … Continue reading
I’m excited about what God has in store for us at this weekend’s retreat! We’ll be focusing on prayer, and in preparation, some of us are going to be praying and fasting. (We are not likely to fast during the … Continue reading
“Those that wait on and hope in God get fresh strength” (Isaiah 40:31a) Love First Coast is returning to the ECO Lodge February 16-18 for a weekend of rest, recreation, renewal, worship, and prayer. Anyone is welcome to join us. … Continue reading
When the Spirit leads a retreat, the experiences you have are exactly what you need. Continue reading
Mission Trip Report 1) The Nicaragua Mission trip provided a wonderful opportunity for us to grow, serve, and learn from our brothers ans sisters in Christ in Nicaragua. Eleven of us went – we were like a family on … Continue reading