- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: shalom
There is no opportunity like being with the poor! Continue reading
Jesus not only brings us into a relationship with himself, he invites us to represent him. How’s that going where you are? Sometimes, the problem is not what we know or don’t know – it’s what we do (or don’t do.) … Continue reading
Are you in a spiritual battle for the people you love? At LoveFirst Coast we know that feeling. And we’d like to pass on what we have been learning about praying with authority. We’d consider it an honor to support … Continue reading