- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: God’s Kingdom
Happy Pentecost Sunday! Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most popular verses in America. But how often have you looked beneath to discover more about the plans God has for us. When I think of this verse, I often jump … Continue reading