- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Vision for Mission
So what has God done for you? Okay, if you are a follower of Jesus you know the list is pretty long. There are all the “…ations”. You know: salvation, justification, sanctification, and the corresponding, umm, implications. What I’m thinking about … Continue reading
My friend Marilyn Beyer asked me these questions in preparation for a presentation in one of her seminary classes. I thought I’d share. Her questions are in bold. Why missional communities? Why now? Why now? The simple answer is that it … Continue reading
About that title, I bet some of you are thinking, “yeah, that’s what you say when a ministry isn’t doing well.” But no, I mean it. It’s what God does that matters. Everything else is filler. And I’ll go beyond … Continue reading