- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: life together
What is the Crown of Life? Listen in and learn more! Continue reading
Jesus loved dinner time! He was always sharing meals – with friends, family, disciples, strangers, tax-gathers, sinners, and even enemies. He loved eating with people! This coming Sunday night (May 19) at 6pm at the Alexander house you are invited … Continue reading
This Saturday Night, we’ll be at Nicholl’s Barn – located on the Bernath Family Farm – (for Google Maps, enter this address: 3445 SR13, 32259.) We’ll get started about 6:45. And there will be dessert! A few years back I … Continue reading
Next worship gathering – Saturday, Jan 14 @ Faith Community Church @ 6:30pm (3450 CR210, 32259) Connecting with people can save your life. This week, I heard a conversation on public radio highlighting one of the many studies that show … Continue reading