- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: discip
Briefly… It was pretty special. This morning, I was reflecting on our retreat. Often, when I am in the middle of leading something, it’s easy to not notice what’s happening. For years now, I have been praying for a movement … Continue reading
Over and over again, I have seen people make a strategic mistake after God invites them into his work. I’ve made it myself. Making this mistake leads to less effectiveness in ministry, lowers our defenses against burnout and discouragement, lulls … Continue reading