- Going to Hard Places: When You Don’t know What To Pray
- When You Don’t Know What To Say – Isaiah 53:4-6
- LoveFirst Coast Sunday Message
- LFC Sunday Message: Rely on God and Stay Cool!
- Sunday Message – Need Some Encouragment?
- LFC Sunday Message: With The Poor – Matthew 25
- Some Good News! Mark 1:15, I Thes 1:1-3
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Young Life
There’s too much too report! But we’re having a gathering on Zoom Sunday night to talk about a rhythm for the season ahead and to pray. If you’d like to be a part of that, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If … Continue reading
Love First Coast Gatherings April 7 – Worship Gathering (6:45pm @ Faith Community Church 3450 CR210, 32259) April 19 – Good Friday Sunrise at Mickler’s Landing (6:55AM) April 21 – Easter Worship Gatherings (We are hosting one at 10:00 at … Continue reading
What’s Going on at Love First Coast? March 31 – Annual Meeting with dinner. Text Jesse 904-599-2889 if you’d like to join us. (6pm at 3455 SR13, 32259) April 7 – Worship Gathering (6:45pm @ Faith Community Church 3450 CR210, … Continue reading
We’re holding a special worship gathering next Sunday to commission Jim Weldon as he begins working as the Area Director for North St. Johns County Young Life. Please come and encourage and pray for Jim and his wife Jennifer – … Continue reading