We’re going to try again! This time, we think it will fly!!!
1) What is it? LoveFirst Coast Prayer and Visioning Retreat – at Nicholl’s barn – May 7-8 – What is God saying to us? How is God calling us to move forward?
2) What we need to do now: Plan to be there.Start praying for our time together. (I’m planning to do some fasting and praying the week of – anyone want join in?)Start a conversation about food. (Stewards will make some decisions a week from Monday.)
3) How should we prepare?Prayerfully reflect on LoveFirst Coast. Journal if it helps. Look back over what God was showing you at the beginning of the year. The Reflection Guide from our time of prayer and fasting (with fewer typos) is on the web-site, by the way. Just go to LoveFirstCoast.org and click on Prayer Campaign 2021.
4) What We Plan To DoOn Friday evening,We’ll gather for dinner and worship and a time to remember, reflect, celebrate, lament, and hope! We’ll pray and celebrate communion together – because it’s been a while.
On Saturday morning,We’ll gather for breakfast and consider the unique and really amazing opportunity God is placing before us. (Did you know that the turmoil and divisiveness in our world actually creates openings for God’s love, grace, and good news.) We plan to include a prayer walk and reflection.
On Saturday afternoon, We’ll remember that God calls us to “make a mark” and consider ways we can support one another.
And then we’ll go – because we go no where by accident!
5) Who can come? Anyone you think needs to be there.