1) Next Saturday at 6:30 will be game night. Join us at the Wehmeier’s house for an evening of food and fun. (Bring some party food to share.)
2) Folks connected with FCMC are serving in three Young Lives CLUBS (Jacksonville, Beaches, and St. Augustine). Pray for us. This week is the second CLUB for the young moms, Childcare will be happening, Also, some of the dads are planning to come to the Beaches CLUB and some of us will be involved in that work. Pray for the ministry of Young Lives, for the Lord to move, for trust to deepen, for relationships to grow, and for grace to abound!
3) Discipleship Huddles the week:
Wednesday lunch at the CR210 Hurricane Grill at 12:15
Wednesday evening at the Weigriffes at 7:00
Sunday lunch (location TBD).
4) Without sharing any details, a number of the folks involved in our discipleship huddles are in need of prayer for a variety of personal and family challenges. Please pray for us: 1) for protection 2) that we’d faithfully bear one another’s burdens, and 3) that we’d continue to find joy and energy for service. (You know, it’s okay to not be okay. For that matter, not being okay can even be amazing. After all, God’s power is made perfect in weakness! 2nd Corinthians 12:9)
5) A personal request: The Lord has opened up an opportunity for me to help out at the Saw Grass Chapel in a pastoral/preaching roles. The Chapel offers a worship gathering every Sunday morning at 7:30 AM. I’d appreciate your prayers.
All of our activities are open. Email back or send a text to the number below if you need details or directions to any of our activities.