Next worship gathering – Saturday, Sept 10 at 6:30 pm in the St. Johns Room at Faith Community Church. (3450 CR210, 32259)
Just got off the phone hearing good news from Jordan Simpson. The lives and futures of teen moms and their kids were changed this past week. Five of the young moms gave their lives to Jesus Christ at camp! What a privilege it is to be a part of what God is doing through Young Lives. Jordan and a couple of the moms are planning to be with us at our worship gathering this week.
1) Worship this week – Saturday at 6:30pm in the St. Johns Room at Faith Community Church (3450 CR 210, 32259).
2) Hurricane Grille Huddle – Wednesday Lunch at 12:15 pm at the Hurricane Grille on CR210.
3) Evening Huddle – Wednesday at 7:00 pm. This week we’ll meet at the Wehmeier’s house. Watch for emails about food.
4) Sunday Morning Huddle – TBD this week. Email me if you want information.
5) Back to school prayer – Sunday August 14. The instructions are “simply go to your neighborhood school to pray God’s blessings and protect over the school year.”
3:00 Middle Schools
4:00 High Schools
5:00 Colleges and higher learning
Be praying for one another. God is at work and God is inviting us to join in what He is doing!