(Next worship service: January 9 at FCC: 3450 CR210, 32259)
It is almost the New Year, and I know a number of you have a discipline of praying at the beginning of the New Year. The Lord has been doing some wonderful things in and through the lives of those at First Coast Missional Communities. So I wanted to invite you to pray “Up, In, and Out” for First Coast Missional Communities.
Up: Please pray for our relationship with God…
1) for sensitivity to the leading of the Spirit, especially for our leaders.
2) for continued renewal of faith, hope, and love in our lives.
3) that God would remain central in our worship gatherings.
4) for our eyes to be opened more and more to what God is up to on the First Coast.
In: Please pray for our relationships with each other, especially in our discipleship huddles
1) that we’d continue to build one another up.
2) that we’d equip one another as disciples
3) that we’d “spur one another on” to love and good deeds.
4) that God would protect our sense of community.
5) for a new huddle that is forming.
Out: Please pray for us as we go out to serve.
1) that God would lead us to people of peace.
2) that we’d love our neighbors well!
3) that we’d grow in terms of opportunities and skills for sharing the good news of the gospel in our words and actions.
4) that God would bless the ministry partnerships we enjoy – especially with Young Lives.
Finally, pray specifically for
1) Kent as he preaches at our worship gathering on January 9
2) Norma as she begins serving at the National Cemetery through the Jacksonville Women.
3) for our relationships with co-workers.
4) for opportunities for those who are being discipled to disciple others.
5) for the upcoming retreat (February 12-13)
6) for the mission trip to Nicaragua (June 4-11).