This is from the vision document. Just wanted to share.
The following values are particular for the strategy of First Coast Missional Communities
1) Prayer is the foundation. We acknowledge our deep dependence on God for missional communities to flourish. Only God can do this.
2) Discipleship is the plan. God’s plan to renew the world calls us to make deeply surrendered disciples who are equipped and motivated to make more.
3) Missional Communities are the primary expression. They are who we are not what we do. Every member is expected to make the missional community the central locus of participation.
4) Imitating Christ is the lifestyle. It’s simply about living life like Jesus. It involves a rhythm of “Up” (worship, study and prayer), “In” (authentic fellowship), and “Out” (face-to-face-side-by-side missional service).
5) Blessing the city is our aim. Wherever we find ourselves planted, we set to work blessing the city one community at a time.
6) Celebration is the result. As we serve, we celebrate and worship God. We try hard to get together at least once a month to worship and celebrate what God is doing and to encourage one another in a public.