- You are invited to fast and pray Tuesday. We’re fasting and praying that God would lead us to people to bless.
- Prayer request: for God’s Kingdom to advance on the First Coast and especially through Young Life, Young Lives, and World Relief.
- Prayer request: for multiplication as we discern God’s call to mission and discipleship.
- Discipleship Huddles – where we learn from Jesus (and each other) how to live like Jesus: Wednesday noon at Hurricane Grill on 210, Wednesday evening (at Norma and Andrew’s this week), and Sundays.
- Next worship gathering at 6:30pm on SUNDAY JUNE 4 at FCC (3450 CR210). We’re moving to Sunday nights. We are doing this for a practical reason – many of us travel over Saturday nights. We are also doing this for a missional reason – we encourage people to connect with friends, neighbors, and co-workers – and there are more opportunities to do that on Saturdays than on Sundays. We don’t want our worship gatherings to pull people out of those opportunities.
- We are turning off on-line giving in July. We’re looking into more cost effective options. In the mean time, here are some ways to give – at our worship gatherings, or send a check payable to First Coast Missional Communities to 320 S. Buck Board Dr, 32259.
- Celebration: Great job collecting supplies for those fighting the Mims Fire. Check out the back of Kent’s car…
- Are you on the email list? Do you subscribe to our blog? Those are two good ways to keep up with LoveFirst Coast!
“Tell me about… on To Live a Questionable Li… Creative Easter! | L… on Updated Canyon and Cross … George H. Currie on Missional Living Basics Grateful for Duncan… on Missional Dog: Duncan’s… preciousvalues on Dealing with Disappointment
- Follow LoveFirst Coast on WordPress.com