Mission Trip Report
1) The Nicaragua Mission trip provided a wonderful opportunity for us to grow, serve, and learn from our brothers ans sisters in Christ in Nicaragua. Eleven of us went – we were like a family on mission. It was tough though. The work was physically demanding, and a number of us got sick. But still it was a very good experience! It is really inspiring to work along side people who are seeing God move and transform individuals, families, and communities. Going there stirs up hope!
Huddle/Missional Community News
2) Our lunch time huddle meets on Wednesdays now. Most Wednesdays, you will find two or three of us on the patio at Hurricane Grille on 210 at 12:15.
3) Our evening huddle continues to be the center of missional community. This summer we are praying and focusing on the mission of “loving and serving those who love youth with the love of Jesus.” We are looking forward to serving the Beaches Club of Young Lives in the Fall and we are also focusing in prayer for the High Schools in NW St. Johns.
4) The Sunday Huddle has plans this summer to work through the book, When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett.
5) We will be holding worship gatherings second Saturdays for the months ahead. We gather at 6:30 in the St. Johns Room at Faith Community Church (3450 CR210, 32259).
Retreat in February
6) Pencil in the date. Feb 18-19, 2017. We are going back to the Eco Lodge in Fargo, GA.
7) Please keep our ministry in prayer for multiplication (being disciples who make disciples) and for baptisms.